The covenant is superior to all economic situation prevailing challenges, Malachi 3:10, Malachi 4:2. Covenant people all through scriptures usually flourish in hard times, Genesis 47:15,19,27; therefore these hard times are our days of opportunities.No circumstances on the earth can render the covenant of no effect, Jeremiah 33:20-21,25-26. When our part in the covenant is in place, God’s integrity is committed.
The bible recognizes obedience as the master key to the world of noiseless breakthrough, Deuteronomy 28:1. You don’t need to make noise to make news; just make covenant moves and you will continue to make news. John 2:3, 1 Samuel 15:22 simple obedience results in sweat-less triumph. John 9:7, John 21:5-6. Noiseless breakthroughs will always answer to our raw obedience of faith; no revelation will answer to disobedience. 2 Kings 5:1-3,8-15, Isaiah 42:1-2, 1 Samuel 15:14.
Financial Prosperity does not answer to prayer and fasting, it is a covenant and until you play your part God is not committed to fulfilling His part. According to scriptures, obedience is a mighty weapon of war for pulling down strongholds, 2 Corinthians 10:3-6.
- Obedience silences all opposition against our lives because it has capacity to invoke Divine intervention.
- Obedience is the gateway to operating in the realm of the supernatural, 1 Kings 17:13-15.
- Nothing pays like obedience in hard times,2 Corinthians 8:1-11, 2 Corinthians 9:8, Luke 5:1-6.
- Obedience is the way out of our hardship; no excuse will ever be tenable for disobedience, 1 Samuel 15:18-22. Simple obedience of faith will change anybody’s story.
Every commandment of scripture is applicable for all times, Psalm 119:89, Psalm 24:35. Seeking first the kingdom of God puts you on top of every situation in life, Matthew 6:33. We cannot outsmart God by any means, Matthew 23:23, Matthew 5:17, Hebrews 7:8. God does not need our tithes neither does His church need it, it is you and I that need it for our own betterment. Everything God instructs us to do is absolutely for our benefit.
- Every child of God is ordained a soul winner, John 15:16
- Every provision in redemption has conditions to be met before they can be accessed 1 Corinthians 2:9, Romans 8:28, 35-38 1 Corinthians 13:8, John 3:16.1 John 5:3
- Obedience may be costly but the end result is priceless. Every act of obedience opens a new chapter to every believer.