Psalm 112:1-9 manifestation of the glory of God is for the man that fears the Lord. Psalm 51:14-17, 1 King 21:29, Proverbs 16:6. The fear of the Lord makes you depart from evil, Psalm 66:18-19. It is the fear of the Lord that exempts us from the evil holocaust of any time, Psalm 33:19, Psalm 37:18-19, Genesis 42:18, Genesis 39:3-9. The moment you begin to consider God first before you do anything, you have begun to demonstrate the fear of the Lord.
The fear of the Lord is what engenders greatness Job 1:1-3, Nehemiah 7:2. How much God allows comes to you is traceable to how much you fear God; the more you fear God the more He commits His things into your hands, Jeremiah 17:10. God knows you and knows what you will do therefore He only gives to you what you can handle after searching your heart because He gives us according to our hearts.
BLESSINGS OF FEARING GOD
- Longevity, if you want to live long fear the Lord, Proverbs 14:27, Deuteronomy 6:2.
- Preservation, Deuteronomy 6:24
- Revelation, Psalm 25:12-14
- Deliverance, Psalm 34:7
- Prosperity, Psalm 34:9 the fear of the Lord terminates lack and want, Exodus 1:21.
- Favour, Psalm 5:21, Psalm 112:9
- Posterity, if not for just yourself, fear the Lord so as to secure the future of your seed.