2 Corinthians 3:18 Christianity is an adventure in responsibility. Prayer is an adventure in responsibility. Prayer changes things and it also changes people. If you are a prayer warrior you must ask: is your life and attitude changing as you engage in the prayer altar, is it reflecting in your life style, is it changing your person such that when people remembers your name even without seeing you their spirit rejoices within them? Our prayer must improve from Lord give me to Lord change me, Lord cleanse me, Lord purify me, Lord make fit for Your use. We must begin to seek experiences with God on the prayer altar, 2 Corinthians 3:18. Examples of people that were transformed on the prayer altar:
- Moses, Exodus 34:29-30
- Jabez, 1 Chronicles 4:10
- Jacob, Genesis 32:28-29
- Jesus, Luke 9:29
Obadiah 1:21 the prayer that changes people:
- Enhances your level of Spiritual Command, Acts 19:11-12,15, Philippians 3:10 before Paul got the point of commanding power beyond borders, he sought to know God personally.
- Enhances your God-likeness, Galatians 2:20. Carnality must be done away with at the prayer altar.
- Enhances your level of humility, 1 Peter 5:6.
BOOTERS OF PRAYERS
- Fasting, Matthew 6:16
- Testimonies, Revelation12:11
- The Holy Spirit, learn to pray much more in the Holy Ghost 1Corinthians 14:15