Serving God is key to distinction; you cannot serve God and remain the same, Malachi 3:16-17. Servants are God’s personal properties; serving God makes God take personal interest in your affairs. Serving God makes you precious to God, Exodus 23:25-27. If blessing is your desire, service is the demand. Serving guarantees you divine health; sickness free life.
Certain biblical mind-sets must be engaged for us to make the difference. In this kingdom, destiny answers primarily to mentality, Proverbs 23:7. We must serve with the right mentality; let us not serve God like it is a punishment, Job 1:8-9. We are not serving God for nothing. When you are serving God there is an edge round about you.
- Appointment Mentality, every appointment letter given to a man carries conditions of work and benefits thereof, Luke 10:1,7. Everyone on the go for Christ is on God’s appointment, 1 Corinthians 15:58. Appointment mentality is naturally self-motivating. Appointment mentality entitles you to your wages.
- Sowers Mentality, every time you are sowing seeds and seeds don’t die; they answer with fruits, Galatians 6:7-8, Genesis 8:22, Mark 4:27-28.
- Investor Mentality, be business minded in serving God, Luke 2:49, Romans 12:11. Be fervent, be zealous be serious so that you can end glorious in your service.
- Partners Mentality, 1 Corinthians 3:6-9. Every time you are on the go for God He goes with you. Partnership means togetherness, Mark 16:20, Exodus 4:11, Acts 13:2,9,11. Partnership with Christ mentality empowers boldness.
- Reward Mentality, Hebrews 11:6, 1 Corinthians 3:8, Revelation 22:12. Never mind who is not serving, because tomorrow the difference will be clear. A true servant is one who does what others considers too small to be done. Don’t get carried away by the company in service.
RETURNS FOR KINGDOM STEWARDSHIP
- Supernatural Longevity, you can’t serve God and be cut short.
- Divine Protection, Luke 10:17-19, Job 1:10
- Joy unspeakable, Luke 10:17. Serving God entitles you to a joyful life, excitement.
- Honour, Dignity, John 12:23-26#Shiloh2016 #MyCaseIsDifferent #HourofVisitation: Serving God will Always Make a Difference by Bishop David Abioye