1 Chronicles 4:9-10, Genesis 32:24,28 only those who travail in prayers prevail in life. Every believer has a glorious destiny in Christ. To attain this glorious destiny, you need to contend for it and prayer is one of the platforms to contend upon, 1 Corinthians 16:9. Through the power of prayer, you can prevail and sustain your destiny. Prayer is like a spiritual control room for all happenings in the kingdom of God. Matthew 7:7-8. Even though your case is ordained to be different by destiny, you must continue to engage the prayer altar to make it a reality. Things to know about prayers:
- Prayer is not a Gift but a choice of the wise
- It is a covenant demand for the fulfilment of destiny, Luke 18:1, Matthew 6:7
- Prayer is a Spiritual weapon in the hands of the believer, Ephesians 6:11, 18
- Prayer does not change God but it changes the one engaged in it
- Prayer changes things
Keep engaging because suddenly your long awaited testimony will meet you right where you are. To doubt God in this commission is a capital sin against destiny.
WHAT IS PRAYER?
- It is a spiritual weapon by which you invoke divine intervention into a situation
- It is a communication link between you and God
WHAT IS DESTINY?
It is God’s original plan for your future. Examples of people who have been transformed and commanded power in the place of prayer
Paul Acts 16:2526
Elisha James 5:17-18
HOW TO DO PRAYERS
- It must be prayed from the heart not the head, 1 Samuel 1:13. Prayers from the heart always change things on the earth, Jeremiah 17:10, Isaiah 38:1-2,5, James 5:17-18
- It must be specific, 1 Samuel 1:11
- Pray in faith