Shiloh is not a church conference but a mountain of encounters.
Shiloh is not a church event but a mountain of empowerment, Joshua 18:1.
Shiloh is not a church program but a mountain of answered prayers.
Shiloh is not a convention but a mountain of divine visitation.
Shiloh is an ordained playform for the rise of kingdom giants.
Shiloh is a mountain of prophetic instructions that will culminate in the change of levels for everyone who heeds.
One genuine encounter is worth more than a lifetime of efforts. Every great story in the scriptures is traceable to a definite encounter they had with God.
Praise is not a Spiritual Entertainment.
God does wonder in praise, Psalm 47:1-4 (in praise, God delivers/releases our inheritance to us).
THE WONDERS IN PRAISE
- Praise provokes answers to prayers. Any praise dry prayer will not receive answers, 1John 5:14-15.
- Praise provokes divine intervention. 2Chro 20:17-24
- Praise provokes supernatural deliverance.
- Praise provokes divine health.
- Praise provokes supernatural fruitfulness, Rom 4:20-21
- Praise provokes supernatural vengeance.
- Praise provokes divine favor, Acts 2:47, Psalm 34:1.
- Praise provokes supernatural change of levels, Habakuk 3:17-19, Psalm 105:7.
You can’t host God’s presence without praise. You can’t be grounded celebrating God.
- Praise makes our stewarship acceptable and rewardable Deut 28:47, Joel 1:12, John 14:6
- Praise provokes supernatural blessings, Gen 22:25
- Praise provokes the flow of the supernatural.
- Praise provokes fulfilment of prophecies.