Vital Keys for Exploits:
1. The Spirit of Dedication- the worrh of every believer is in his dedication to God’s works/word, Malachi 3:18. Anytime you are committed and dedicated to God’s kingdom, He distinguishes you. John 10:17-18. For you to experience supernatural exploits on every side, there is nedd to dedicate ourselves to the works of God, Matthew 6:33.
What is Dedication?
It is a complete tirelessly effort to complete a task, Ecclesiastes 10:8
It is also deadly committment to your divine assignment, 1 John 9:4
If a family must succeed they must be dedicated to the assignment God has appointed to them, Genesis 2:2. There is time to work and there is time to rest, substitute one for another.
Until you are dedicated you cannot stand out in that divine assignment God has appointed to you.
Nothing works in the hands of a lazy man.
Characteristics of Dedication/Deligence
- It is a choice- Proverbs 22:29
- It is a commandment- Deuteronomy 22:5 this scripture refers to men doing what they should do and women doing what they should do.
2. The Spirit of Obedience- Deuteronomy 28:1. Your blessings is in obeying God’s instructions. If you are disobedient, you will lose God’s presence, Ezekiel 36:27. This Spirit is our access to divine liftings. Sometimes God’s leadings may be ridiculous but the end is miraculous.
Why do I Need the Spirit of Obedience?
- Man is naturally apt in disobedience, Ephesians 2:1-2. Anytime you obey God it ends in blessings.
What is Obedience?
Obedience is complying with God’s command.
It is doing the ridiculous in order to access the miraculous, Genesis 12
It is being subject to God and to higher authority, Hebrews 13:17
3. Spirit of Meekness- Numbers 1:1-3. Galatians 5:23-23. The presence of meekness in the family keeps the family peaceful.