In a service like this, genuine thirst and craving is the secret to accessing our desires. God hates waste therefore He will not pour out Hid HolySpirit into a non thirsty soul, Isaiah 41:17-18, Romans 1:11.
- Impartation simply means transference of virtue from one anointed vessel to another who desires it.
- Impartation simply put is the transference of the Spirit of just men made perfect, Luke 1:17.
- Impartation is the spiritual platform for duplication and multiplication of grace.
- Matthew 10:8 Impartation is the transference of spiritual DNA from one to another with the aim of duplicating results. 2 Kings 2:3-15.
Avoid every form of distraction else you miss your own encounter.
Sensitivity is a requirement for the transference of power. Acts 10:44
Be expectant to return with your tangible testimony.
CHANNELS OF IMPARTATION
- The Living Word of God- John 6:63
- The Spoken word of anointed vessels- the spirit of just men made perfect is domiciled in the words they speak, Ezekiel 2:2
- The anointed books of anointed ones- Isaiah 30:20-21
- Sonship connection is the key to transference. No son struggles to carry the DNA of his father, Malachi 4:5-6. There’s a restoration of the mystery of sonship to the body of Christ.
PROCESS OF IMPARTATION
- Idenity a carrier Acts 3:6, Matthew 25:9
- Receive the Ministry of the carrier, 2 Chronicles 20:20, Mark 6:6
- Connect withhe carrier genuinely, Proverbs 27:19, 2 Kings 2:2
- Open up your heart to his word, Acts 10:44, Ezekiel 2:2
*Prophets are ordained fathers to who they are sent. *The value truth of your sonship is replication of the grace of the father, John 10:38. Proverbs 13:22.
*You don’t have an inheritance in a teacher, pastor, evangelist; you only have an inheritance in a father.
*God is restoring the mystery of fatherhood to the body of Christ.
Proverbs 18:16, Genesis 1:24-25
The law of creation certified the verdict that we only give birth to our kinds. Everything produces after his kind.
THE PROOFS OF SONSHIP
- Heart seated honour for whosoever you claim to be your father, Mark 6:4, Malachi 1:6. It takes honour of the heart to prove your sonship, Isaiah 29:13.
- Malachi 3:17 a son is tirelessly commited to serving the interest of his father, John 10:17-18, Numbers 27:1-18, 2 Kings 3:18.
Sonship is not by saying so but by proving so. The only valud proof of sonship is that you replicate the grace at word in the life of the one you call your father.
Pride can mess any thing great up. Be careful not to be robbed by pride.