Every child of God is ordained by God to be a principality, Revelation 11:15, Revelation 5:10 in other words, God’s representatives. Obadiah 1:21 Zion is a colonoy of territorial forces. Zion is not the place that receives saviours but aplace that produces saviours. Micah 4:6-8, Isaiah 60:15, Zion is a place of making.
God is the Maker but there is a position we need to take so that God can make us. The principal force for a man that becomes a principal man is faith, Matthew 11:12, 1 Timothy 6:12 the force of faith is the force behind our dominion. The absence of faith equals the absence of dominion. Mark 9:23, every man or woman that will command dominion requires the force of faith, Hebrews 11:24 when faith is present dominion is present.
The Worth of Faith
- You are saved by faith, Ephesians 2:8, Romans 10:10, 2 Corinthians 5:7, Hebrews 11:5, Genesis 5:24, Romans 1:17. We live in God by faith, we are kept by faith. A man of faith is hidden in God. It is faith that makes you untraceable by the forces of the enemy.
- We are healed by faith, Matthew 9:27-29, James 5:15. Our spiritual journey is faith determined, 1 John 5:4 a man without faith is a victim a man with faith is a victor.
- We Overcome by faith
- We level moutains by faith, Mark 11:23, Zechariah 4:5-7 when you see your mountain don’t complain about it, increase your faith.
- We silence all devils by faith. The devil is not your problem, your faith is the issue, Ephesians 6:12,16. Don’t cry for the devil, activate your faith, 1 Peter 5:9
What is Faith?
- Faith is partnering with the invincible God in the loght of scriptures thereby empowering man to accomplish the impossible. Faith is not motivation; motivation is believe in yourself faith is connecting with God, Mark 16:20, Hebrews 11:27, Psalm 23:4, Psalm 27:1-3. One man with God is too much for any devil to handle, Psalm 24:7-8. Anyman partnering with God becomes undefeatable in life.
- Faith is being fully persuaded of the truth, the prevailing circumstances not withstanding until the truth triumphs. Our confidence is in what He has promised and He can never fail, Genesis 13:17, Genesis 15:3-6. When you are not fully persuaded you may miss direction, Genesis 17:1. The truth is never delayed for those who walk in faith. When you are persuaded of the truth and you stay with it, it will be forced to produce for you.
- Faith is the cardinal law of the Spirit that has the capacity to suspend the law of nature and release the supernatural. You may not look like your testimony yet, but when your faith comes alive your desire will be released.
How to Release your faitj
- Obedience is the stronghold of faith that works. Faith is validated by works. It is the spirit of faith that empowers a believer to practice bible faith, Mark 1:-12. The Spirit of faith drives us into uncomfortable levels of obedience.