Matthew 7:22-23, God can use anybody and anything. That God is using you is not a thing of pride. Your greater desire should be how you walk with God. Genesis 17:1-2. Your sactification is the platform for your experiencing the covenant. God is looking for your person not tour personality.
What is Sanctification?
- Sanctification is a process. It simply means improvement of our relationship with God. Samctification is a process of being set aside for God’s use, Romans 8:29-30.
- Being set apart, Leviticus 11:44 it is a call to holiness. Sanctification is the platform for the revelation of our righteousness, Romans 6:12-16. We grow gradually into the process of sanctification. Nobody knows you are a believer until they begin to see the changes in you. 2 Corinthians 3:18
- It is only by sanctification that we can gain access into the presence of the Lord, Psalm 24:1-5. Without santification you are not accepted before the Lord.
- So as to glorify. Our sanctification glorifies God in the eyes of the unbelievers, 1 Corinthians 6:18-20, 9 accepting the pleasure of sin is denying God .
- To secure eternity, 1 Corinthians 6:9-10. There is no place for the unsanctified in the kingdom.
- For contnous flow of fresh oil; the anointing, Ecclesiastes 9:8. It is your heart that determines the qualiry of oil that comes on your head, 1 Samuel 16:18, Luke 5:36
- To qualify for usefulness in the Kingdom, God is very selective of whom to use. You have to please Him before He will use you, Psalm 4:3, Isaiah 52:11. Avoid friends who make you tamper with your faith. In every generation there is a thick darkness of sinners but righteous people still emerge. The reason you are committing sin is not because of pressure but it is your choice. 2 Timothy 2:19-21 your cleanliness determines your usefulness. God does not purge you, you must purge yourself.
- To escape satanic assult. Sin is satan’s property and when you touch his property he will touch you. Numbers 23:19-23, Numbers 25:1-4. Anytime you adapt into sin you adapt into struggle, Zechariah 3:1-5
- To qualify for our inheritance in Christ. Sanctification entitles you to your inheritance
How do You grow in Sanctification?
- Develop a deep love for God. Love te things of God. Psalm 63:1-8 when you love God you stay away from sin.
- John 17:17 take a daily shower of God’ s word. Ephesians 5:26. What you are filled with is wht you flow out
- Engage in prayer and fasting. Those who pray to God will always look like God. When you pray always you see God’s face always and when you see God’s face you become like Him.
- Engage the power of the HolyGhost 1 Corinthians 6:11, Romans 15:16, Jude 1:20
- Hebrews 9:14 plead the blood of Jesus
- Exercise yourself unto godliness, 2 Corinthians 7:1