SCRIPTURE: Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee. Then shall the earth yield her increase; and God, even our own God, shall bless us. God shall bless us; and all the ends of the earth shall fear him. – Psalm 67:5-7
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Your praise is the fertilizer of your resources for multiplication.
It can be deduced from the anchor scripture that there is a connection between praising God and our supplies. It is when we release our praise to God that He commands the earth to yield her increase to us.
Now, what is the connection between praise and supply from God?
1. Praise puts the earth under pressure to release the increase packaged into it for us.
2. Praise releases the unction for multiplication on our resources. Your praise is the fertilizer of your resources for multiplication (John 6:12). Whatever dries up your joy, dries up your resources (Joel 1:12).
3. Praise brings favour and favour brings addition. A man who knows how to praise is a man that is connected to high favour.
4. Praise brings direction and direction brings provision (2 Kings 3:15).
Beloved, it does not matter what is going wrong in your life, there is something that is right, and it shows that you have enough reasons to praise God.
I prophesy to you, as you make praising God your lifestyle, the earth will release all your possessions to you in Jesus’ Name.
Remember this: Your praise is the fertilizer of your resources for multiplication.
1. Absolutely avoid the attitude of murmuring, grumbling or complaining.
2. Continuously identify in your life, reasons to praise and thank God.
PRAYER: O LORD, I give You all the praise because I am alive. I remain forever indebted to You, LORD in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: YOUR PRAISE AND YOUR SUPPLY.
QUOTE: As long as you are ready to praise, no devil can steal your breath. Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche
AMAZING FACT: We are about 1cm taller in the morning than in the evening
TODAY IN HISTORY – 15/07/1954: First flight of the Boeing 367-80, prototype for both the Boeing 707 and C-135 series.
DAILY READING: 1 Chronicles 19:1 to 21:30, Romans 2:25 to 3:8, Psalm 11:1 to 7, Proverbs 19:10 to 12