The enemies may slow you down but they can’t stop you. Keys are very vital in life; without the key you will be stranded and lose control. If you are the one with the key, everyone who needs access to the door will line up behind you.
Miracle is the manifestation of the power of God in response to the faith of His people, Romans 4:20-21. One testimony is enough to shut the mocking mouths of your enemies. Just one stone from David was enough to bring down Goliath, just one Samuel was enough to shut the mouth of those mocking Hannah. You need to keep believing God, when your faith fails every other thing fails. Faith failure is worse than heart failure.
How to Maintain the Supernatural
Anything you have and cannot maintain you cannot enjoy.
- Watch the Companies you keep– wrong company will disconnect you from the realm of the supernatural. You cannot keep company of the ungodly friends and expect the supernatural to happen to you. Who you follow determines what follows you. 1 Corinthians 15:33, Proverbs 13:20. Main Godly relationship with people. Friendship is not by force, it is by choice. You cannot keep ungodly friends and expect godly manifestation; Amos 3:3
- Have a Miracle Mind– anytime you wake up, believe God for a miracle, Proverbs 23:7. Have an expectation from God; let miracle thoughts flow from your heart. Don’t think impossibility, think possibility. You can’t carry obstacle thought and see miracles.
- Don’t Give Room to fear- fear gives room to the enemy for captivity. The year is still loaded with good things, don’t be afraid of what has happened, celebrate God for what you are expecting to happen. Job 3:25, you fall victim of whatsoever you are afraid of.
- Renew Your Mind with the Word of God- Romans 12:2
- Maintain your rest/peace- Phillipians 4:6 don’t give room to anxiety, be at peace and be restful after you have spoken with God. It is either you are a man of Faith or a man of Fear. James 1:7-8