The last day is everybody’s day and today is the last day of the month of January. Prophecies are not spoken to excite us but the unfolding of God’s purpose for us. Prophets speak as directed by God and God who speaks has the capacity to fulfill it. 1 Timothy 1:18 prayer and fasting is one way to enforce the delivery of God’s word in our lives. Luke 4:2/14 fasting and prayers empowers us to deal with issues. Hebrews 4:16
- Prayer and fasting empowers us to command exploits and breakthrough.
- Prayer and fasting empowers our love for God.
- Prayer and fasting does not change God it changes us.
- Prayer and fasting empowers us to receive from God.
- Prayer and fasting endues us with the Spirit of Obedience, Ezekiel 36:27
- Prayer empowers our faith to build, Jude 1:10
Prayer and fasting endues us with fresh oil- the anointing of the Holy Ghost, Isaiah 58:6. When the Holy Spirit comes you have the strength to do all things. Psalm 92:10-11, Acts 10:38, Luke 4:40-41, Luke 6:17-19. Doubt is an insult to God. Acts 19:11-12
How do I keep the fire burning?
Spiritual splits up easily, you must keep the fire of your spirit man on always
- Locate your city of refuge and abide there– Zechariah 8:9 in the appointed place there is an appointed blessing. 2 Samuel 7:10
- Identity your God ordained Shepherd– Jeremiah 23:4, Jeremiah 3:15
- Continue to feed on the word– 1 Timothy 4:13/15 if you read the word your profiting will meet you, 2 Timothy 2:15, Acts 20:32
- Be Committed to Prayerful life
- Be committed to serving God in any capacity– Exodus 23:25