Colossians 1:9 it is not enough to know what to do it is important to know how to do it, Matthew 13:23, Romans 11:33
How do we get to see prophecy fulfilled
- Inject your faith into it– Hebrews 4:2 the profiting of every word of prophecy is in the depth of our faith, Luke 1 :4 there is what is called the blessing of performance and it is only in the direction of faith, Acts 27:30-31. For it to be as it was told you it must be according to your faith. God speaks according to His integrity but He performs according to our faith. God’s capacity is not in doubt it is man’s faith that is doubtful.
- We must expect to see it– Hebrews 11:1-3 until hope is in place, faith is displaced Proverbs 24:12-14, Proverbs 23:18
- We must engage the power of the Holy Ghost– the Holy Spirit is what we refer to as the power of God; and the power of God is the capacity of God, Luke 1:34-35, Acts 1:8 whenever the Holy Ghost is engaged impossibilities are surmounted, Genesis 1:1-3 Luke 11:13. Whenever you see impossibility, engage the power of the highest and such impossibility will be subdued, Zechariah 2:6, John 7:37-39.
- Engage in Spiritual warfare– 1 Timothy 1:18 prophecies are not watched to fulfillment, they are warred into fulfillment 1 Timothy 6:1, Matthew 11:12 every prophecy is an open door and the enemy will continually try to prevent you from entering into your open door, 1 Corinthians 16:9. Deuteronomy 2:24 the provision is different from the possession. God freely gives provision but we must forcefully take possession of our provisions in Christ, Joshua 21:25
- Give yourself Holy to the demands thereof– every prophetic provision has a demanded action; until the action is taken possession is not possible, 1 Timothy 4:15, Joshua 11:15 when the demands are met the provisions are released. It is all for all, some for some and none for none; God is no respecter of persons. Give yourself completely to the demands of the prophetic word. Your responsibility is obedience, God’s responsibility is performance; don’t try to take God’s responsibility or worry for Him, John 2:4-5, John 8:29 whenever our obedience is complete God’s presence is sure and the presence of God brings answers to our prayers, Luke 5:1-8
- Be at peace with God and with yourself in the pursuit thereof- Exodus 14:14 whenever a man’s heart is troubled God goes to rest; because when we worry we are taking our attention away from God Psalm 46:10, 2 Chronicles 20:17, Ecclesiastes 11:5
- Engage faith filled thoughts regarding its fulfillment– one of the greatest battle fields for the fulfillment of prophecies is the battle field of the mind, 2 Corinthians 10:3-5. Proverbs 23:7 saturate your thoughts with things that grow your faith. 1 Corinthians 1:26-29 when anything begins to try to discourage you, get a scripture that negates such, 2 Corinthians 5:17, 1 Samuel 10:11. Settle down with God’s word and reshape your mind, James 1:8, 2 Corinthians 8:9, Romans 12:2 new mind equals new life. Your mind is a magnet; the content of it determines what it attracts.
- Engage faith filled words– speaking the reality of its fulfillment boldly and with confidence Mark 11:23 prophecy is spoken to us generally but it applies specifically to us when we prophesy it to ourselves Luke 21:15, 2 Corinthians 4:13 you don’t keep silent with faith; any faith that is silent is fake. If you believe what God has said you declare it Hebrews 10:35, Acts 14:3 testimonies answers to bold speaking not timid talking.
- Rejoice in the Lord always– Habakkuk 3:17 you must recognize your joy is critical Philippians 4:4, Joel 1:12 maintain your joy at all cost, don’t let anything get you down.