- Matthew 16:17-19, Mark 4:11, there is war 1 Peter 5:7-10
- There is a wrestling before you can have rest, Mark 11:24
- There is combat for comfort, Isaiah 4:1-2
- There is battle for betterment, Deuteronomy 22:24-25
Until you get through the rigours of this 21days prayer and fasting, you may not enjoy the glory reserved for you, Numbers 13:27-34 in every promised Canaan there are giants there and you must confront them brutally and conquer them. You need to respond immediately. It is the way you see yourself that the enemy will see you. Joshua 17:12-18 only those who can subdue the enemy can take the possession of their inheritance.
Every prophetic word is contested by the forces of heaven, 1 Corinthians 16:9 for every resource released there are resistances therefore, we must war with the resister so we can Prophecy has three profits to man:
- Edification- it makes you grow, Jude 1:20
- Exhortation- it makes you strong, Ephesians 6:10
- Comfort- its refers to experience, 1 John 1:1-4
The weapons of our warfare are not carnal, 2 Corinthians 10:3-6, Ephesians 6:12-1 to see prophecy fulfilled, we must put up the fight of faith, 1 Timothy 1:18-19 if it is your choice to see glory then you must put up a fight. Your future does not respond to the beauty of your face.
HOW NOT TO BE A VICTIM IN THIS WAR
- It is fight not funfair 1 Timothy 6:12 you must fight the good fight of faith to be able to be a conqueror in this warfare.
- The force of faith- Matthew 11:12, Luke 16:16
- The force of good conscience- 1 Timothy 1:5 if you really want to see God (prophecy fulfilled) you must have a pure conscience, Matthew 5:8 you may be a victim if your conscience is not clear 1 Timothy 3:9, 2 Timothy 1:3, Titus 1:15, Hebrew 10:22-23
HOW TO AVOID THE CORRUPTION OF IMPURE HEART
- Flee corruption- 2 Timothy 2:22 flee corruption and follow correction
- Avoid the presence of evil- 1 Thessalonian 5:22, 1 Corinthians 15:33
- Build up believing capacity- Acts 27:25, Jude 1:20
- Frequently exercise yourself spiritually- Acts 23:1, Acts 24:16, Hebrews 4:16, Matthew 17:19-21
- Be willing to live honestly- Hebrews 13:18