the message below are excerpts from today’s message as delivered by Pastor Chigbo Benwonder Nwabueze
Isaiah 55:6, Ezra 8:21-23 every proclaimed fast is ordained for certain deliveries. In this period, Fast on Target. What is your aim for this fast; if you don’t aim well you will not end well. God will give us every of our desire if we make certain there is no alternative to Him this season, Isaiah 58:6.
2Samuel 6:10-12, Ecclesiastes 5:9, anyone is entitled to an encounter in this period. Hosea 6:1-2, Mark 14:58. The daily service is ordained to deliver to you what you cannot get in your personal studies.
THREE CHANNELS OF GLORY
- Engagement of the Prayer Altar– Exodus 33:18-21 Moses prayed to see God’s glory, Psalm 63:1-3
- The Revelation of the Word– every encounter with word opens a new chapter unto a man, John 1:1-3/14. If you are wordless you will be glory empty, Luke 5:1/5-7. Whatever your profession cannot give God will deliver to you in just one encounter with the word, but this is only possible in the altar of prayer Jeremiah 33:3, 1Corinthians 8:2, Psalm 119:18.
- Commitment to Kingdom Stewardship– God is committed to glorifying those who take up His interest Matthew 6:29-33. Glorification answers to dedication, John 12:23-26. Acts 26:22 it takes prayer to acquire the required grace for acceptable and profitable service. The absence of grace can lead to man’s derailment.
Isaiah 14:24 every prophetic word is a sworn verdict. Genesis 22:15-18,
WHO IS GOD?
- God is not a man– Numbers 23:19
- God cannot lie– Titus 1:2
- God is the father of our Lord Jesus Christ- Ephesians 1:3, Hebrews 13:8
- God is the Father of Glory– Ephesians 1:17
- God is the Father of Mercy– 2Corinthians 1:3
- God is the God of all comforts– Hebrews6:13-18, 1Kings 8:15