the message below are excerpts from today’s third #hourofvisitation Shiloh Message by Pst. (Mrs) Faith Oyedepo
WHY KINGDOM STEWARDSHIP
- Kingdom stewardship is a commandment from God- Exodus 23:25. When you do what God commands He turns you into a commander.
- It is for our benefit and for our lifting. Whatsoever God commands us to do is not for God sake it is for our sake.
- It is to prove the sincerity of our Love for God- John 21:15-17. You cannot love God and not effectively serve Him.
It is not every service or stewardship that is acceptable to God. Only acceptable service is reward-able by God.
WHAT MAKES OUR STEWARDSHIP ACCEPTABLE
- It must be done righteously- Malachi 3:1-3
- It must be done faithfully- Proverbs 28:20 don’t serve God facefully (to please men) but do it faithfully that God may accept and reward your service. Those who serve facefully do it to please man, those who do it faithfully do it to please God. There is no reward in pleasing man but God rewards faithful servants.
- It must be done cheerfully- 2Corinthians 9:6-7 God loves a cheerful steward. Do it cheerfully not grudgingly, Joel 1:11-12. There is no closed case with God.
- It must be done willingly- 1Corinthian 9:17, 2Corinthians 8:12
- It must be done Lovingly- 1Corithians 13:1-3,13. Serve God because you love Him.
- It must be done diligently- Proverbs 22:29. Whatever service you are rendering to God do it diligently.
- It must be done sacrificially- Psalm 126:1-6. Go beyond your limits to serve even as you believe God for grace.
- It must be done Tirelessly- Galatians 6:9
- It must be done openly- Psalm 119:46
Receive grace to serve God acceptably all through the days of your life in Jesus name!
stay tuned for more live updates from #shiloh2015. Stay blessed!!!
#shiloh2015 #liveupdates #excerptsofmessages