the message below are excerpts from today’s first at #hourofvisitaion message by Pst David Oyedepo Jnr.
1Corinthians 15:58 our stewardship is designed by God to be in increasing dimensions. Without the right perspective you may lose out on the benefits of stewardship. It is mentality that affects productivity. Until your mind changes your life will not change Hebrews 12:3. Before you begin to faint in your walk with God you first faint in your mind, Proverbs 23:7. Whatever will come out of your life will come out of your mind. Until you have a new mind you cannot have a new life. Ephesians 4:3 every mindset requires renewal for every lifestyle to experience renewal. Psalm 49:20
It is how much details we see that determines how much distinction we enjoy in life
WHAT ARE THE NECESSARY MINDSET TO POSSESS
- Sowers mentality- every spiritual stewardship is likened to seed sowing Galatians 6:7-8. A seed sown has a future harvest to receive. Every time you engage in any kingdom advancement activity God is seeing you sowing a seed, and God rewards our labour. Luke 2:36-37 Prayer and fasting is one of the avenues through which we serve God. Colossians 4:12 your labour in the kingdom of God registers you in heaven as kingdom star. God does not desire to see souls won and lost again. Genesis 8:22 every investment of a seed secures the harvest of a testimony. There is no time of prayer that is wasted neither is there any time wasted in service. While a seed sown may not yield harvest overnight the harvest of the seed is sure Mark 4:24, 28, Matthew 6:6. Prayer is one of your secret investment. Every open glory is a product of secret sowing. There is always a sowing before the glory. Daniel 12:3 our commitment to sowing is what brings the glory John 3:23-24. There are seeds when planted brings trans-generational harvest.
- Investors Mentality- Luke 2:49 every commitment to stewardship is an investment in God’s investment scheme, Romans 12:11. Our stewardship demands of us an investment mindset. Matthew 6:33 kingdom investment goes beyond financial investment. When you take God’s work as a job you will give you the job. 1Corinthians 9:10 every investment should give you a hope of harvest. Every kingdom engagement is an excuse for God to bless you.
- Appointment Mentality- Luke 10:1 until you are appointed in an organization you don’t have a salary there- John 4:34-36. Every appointment has its job description, and you get bonuses from your capacity to deliver. If you have minimum engagement you get minimum wages, if you have maximum engagement you get maximum wages- James 5:7-8. When you abound in the work of the Lord you also abound in His rewards.
- Partnership Mentality- mark 16:15,20 every commitment to spiritual stewardship commits God to practical partnership Matthew 28:20, 1Corinthians 3:9, Hebrews 13:5-6. When God is your helper nothing can withstand you Romans 8:31
- Reward Mentality- 1Corinthians 3:8, Revelation 22:12 it is how you work has been that will determine how your reward will be 1Corinthians 9:24-29. The size of your work determines the size of your reward 2Corinthians 9:6, Ezekiel 29:18-20. There is no way you will serve Him that He will not record it.
- Runners’ Mentality- Hebrews 12:1 our spiritual stewardship is a race, and a marathon race at that. Habakkuk 2:1-2 every divine agenda is a race. How you start a race determines how you will finish. The kingdom race is a race we run with consistency 1Corinthians 9:24, Philipians 3:14
It is not enough to have the right mentality, it is engaging the mentality that makes you productive. It is the grace of God that helps us to engage 1Corinthians 15:9-10.
stay tuned for more live updates from #shiloh2015. Stay blessed.
#shiloh2015 #liveupdates #excerptsofmessages