the message below are excerpts from today’s second message by Bishop Thomas Aremu
Isaiah 2:1-2, Micah 4:1-4 Multitude can’t be wished to come to church they must be prayed into the church. Prayer is a principal requirement for generating supernatural church growth. Acts 6:3-4 where prayer stops is where church growth stops. Prayers control the church and determines what happens in church. Where prayer is absent satan is in control even in the church, murmurings, quarrels, and politics set in. Acts 2:47 there is no substitute for prayers, it is a principal weapon for church growth. Church growth is a warfare. Prayer and fasting is a vital weapon in our battle against the kingdom of darkness Matthew 17:19-21. Luke 11:21-22. Dominion over hell is our heritage Romans 16:20, Hebrews 4:16 if you are looking for something go to where it is. Isaiah 53:1 God does not move anyhow, He moves by the hands of people in the place of prayer and fasting. John 6:44, Psalm 127:1-2 God is the builder of the church not you, 1Corinthians 3:6. To be prayerful is to be powerful Jeremiah 30:19.
It takes prayer to multiply churches Jeremiah 30:19. The Holyghost is the Lord of the harvest and if He does not take over the harvest you are working in vain Luke11:13 and you must call Him into your work.
- Pray the Holyghost to convict and convert sinners into our camp John 16:8-11.
- Pray the Holyghost to continue to blow the whistle Isaiah 5:26, Numbers 11:31
Signs and wonders are to be provoked on the altar of prayer Acts 4: 28-33. A prayerful church will be a wonderful church, a place where anything can happen. John 4:48, Acts 4:1-4, Acts 9:34-35. When you become a sign and wonder yourself, you will move your neighbours to church without efforts. It is the revelation of the word that promotes astronomical church growth, but you only get revelation on the altar of prayers Psalm 68:11, Matthew 7:8, Acts 6:7
HOW TO PRAY
- Before you are sent to pray, repent of every known sin John 9:31
- Approach the throne of God with a forgiving heart Matthew 5:23-24. Praying with grudges is a worthless prayer.
- Come before Him joyfully Isaiah 56:7, Psalm 100:1-4
- Pray with the word 1John 5:14-15
- Pray with faith Matthew 21:22
- Pray with desperation Matthew 11:12 Pray with violence
- Pray with expectation Acts 13:44, Proverbs 23:18
stay tuned for more live updates from #shiloh2015. Stay blessed.
#shiloh2015 #liveupdates #excerptsofmessages